Digital Photography & Imaging - Self Tittle

Lim Pei Jiun (0372548)

Digital Photography and Imaging
Self-Tittle / Exercises


PART 1: IDEA DEVELOPMENT (Week 10)

1. Write a biography about yourself

INTRO

My name is Lim Pei Jiun and turning 19 this year. My birthday is on December 20. I am taking Bachelor of Design in Creative Media.

PARAGRAPH 1

I am introverted but act very extroverted with the people I am close with. I never get tired of the food I like, and I always order the same food at the same restaurant. I like rice very much, so my mum call me a “rice bucket”

PARAGRAPH 2

My favourite things to do now are drawing and reading novels. I usually like to draw original anime characters and the type of novels I like to read are infinite flow novels. In fact, my interest in these things is slowly decreasing. But it is undeniable that they are still the things that interest me meat at present.

SUMMARY

I prefer to enjoy the present moment rather than overthinking


2. Write a statement about your work
 

INTRO

My work is based on the biography we are asked to do. It represents what I am most interested in at the moment.

PARAGRAPH 1

I want to commemorate the things I am most interested in now, so that I can understand myself better when I look back many years later. My works will include novels, paintings and anything else I like at the moment.

PARAGRAPH 2

I like dreamy elements, so I think my work will be a bit dreamy

SUMMARY

I want to commemorate the things I like now


Study and gather all related information about your topic

MOOD BOARD (3 Poster reference)
 

POSTER 1

POSTER 2

POSTER 3











PART 2: DESIGN DIRECTION (Week 11)

1. Sketch your mock up poster:
 

SKETCH PROGRESS #1 

SKETCH PROGRESS #2 

 

 


2. Create a digital poster based on your sketch
 

DIGITAL POSTER PROGRESS #1 

DIGITAL POSTER PROGRESS #2 

 

 


PART 3: FINAL POSTER (Week 12)
 

FINAL POSTER 

TITLE: Interested

 

ARTIST STATEMENT: 


This  poster is about what I am most interested in now. The circular frame composed of brushes and paints feels like I am framed inside. Being framed also means that this is what I am most interested in at the moment. The fog in the front symbolizes ambiguity, which means that what I am interested in now may not be what I will be interested in in the future.




PART 4: FINAL VIDEO (Week 14)

 

FINAL VIDEO LINK: 


TITLE: Interested

(Attach your Youtube video here)


https://youtube.com/shorts/ESCBEqoOGRM?feature=share


This  poster is about what I am most interested in now. The circular frame composed of brushes and paints feels like I am framed inside. Being framed also means that this is what I am most interested in at the moment. The fog in the front symbolizes ambiguity, which means that what I am interested in now may not be what I will be interested in in the future.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typography Task 1/ Exercise

Typography Task 3/ Exercise

Illustration and Visual Narrative - Lab work Exercises